Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Someday :)

Hi/Hello

      When I was young, I want to be a Nurse. But suddenly, I feel disgusted because of blood and I'm a little bit " maarte ". Seriously, I really still doesn't know what course will I choose when I was in Fourth Year High School so my classmates were " Talaga ? Wala ka bang balak sa buhay mo ? " Hahaha so I realized that I have to choose what path will I follow. 

      Today I am taking Bachelor of Science in International Travel and Tourism Management ( BSITTM ) at Lyceum of the Philippines University. First day of class, I said to myself " This is it " because I know that college life is different from high school. I chose Tourism because I realized that aside from this is my passion, I really want to travel around the world although I know that not all tourism students get the chance to travel, I still believe and I will work hard to make those things happen. Anything is possible when you work on it.


        I also want to be a Flight Attendant someday. Other people will say " Katulong sa eroplano " but I will say that when you like what your doing, you will immediately love your work. I am a cheerful and friendly person so I think I am compatible to this work because in this job, you have to communicate to many persons with different nationalities. 


          Education  is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world because I believe that education can change my life into a better one. I will use this education to be a successful person someday but of course not a boastful one yet a humble one. I want to be a successful flight attendant someday because I want to bring up my family into a better living. Education will always be a part of our daily life.

5 comments:

  1. I was amazed by your belief about education. Youth in this generation wanted to study only because they think they needed to. But you think of education as a powerful weapon for a better future and that's what makes you unique and smart. I also loved your affirmation about your course. I can say that you are really dedicated on what you are doing. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jersey :D I miss you :) Thank you for commenting :D

      Delete
  2. Well Airhica, we both had the same dream but it didn't turn out as it used to be. Goodluck on your life and I know you'll do great! You'll be tremendous and keep that it mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also want to be a nurse before but since most of them are unemployed I decided to change it. Most of the people think that being a flight attendant is not worth dreaming for, I hate those people!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is like me. Same story. I'm taking up BSIT but honestly I'm not sure about my course. My path is unsure, seriously I want to be more than a programmer. I want to be an aircraft mechanic, pilot, seaman. Anyways lol, I was amazed by your determination and perspective about education. Keep it up. Goodluck on your life.

    ReplyDelete