Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Education :)


Hi/Hello

      Today, I will share my experience and insight about education. I am now first year college and I am studying at Lyceum of the Philippines University.

      When I was in prep to grade 1, I studied at Early Learning School and this picture shows me wearing a toga and a medal because I am the top 1 of the class at that time.   










  Me and my Mom    





      When I was at the age 7, I transferred to the public school in grade 2 at Magat Salamat Elementary School but since then, I didn't make it to the top 10 until the end of my elementary days.








           I just want to share that I used to dance when I was a kid so I think I'm intelligent in a different way. And I also loves to sing but I'm not saying " Tanga ako " in a different way, I'm just not that smart and the most important for me is I'm giving my best. I'm not pressuring myself to be the top of a class because I'm contented to what my knowledge is. I am not also that inattentive to my studies. I am studying because I want to learn and I want to fulfill my dreams not only for myself but also for my family.



             I would like you to meet those persons who inspires me everyday in learning and helped me to be more strong .... White Queen ♥ ..... My 8 best friends :) This picture is our Graduation Day when I was Senior. 


            I can say that studying its not that easy but I can also say that you can succeed when you have those people who inspires who and makes you laugh every time you are about to give up. They help me to be more strong and they removed to my vocabulary the word " Giving up ". 

9 comments:

  1. It doesn't matter whether you get honor or not, as long as you can follow the lessons and can answer what your teacher ask you, anyway it was all before, so keep pursuing your dreams in college and good luck :) *sorry for the English*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erick :D How are you ? :) Thank you for sharing your thought. I appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone is smart in their own way, It doesn't matter if you're not on top of the class or don't get any awards, those things doesn't define you anyway. As long as you keep doing your best, you'll do just fine :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christian :) thank you for your inspiring comment and for wasting a time reading my blog :D

      Delete
  4. Wow! You've gotten a long way and it seems that the hard work of your parent turn out useful-- Scratch that, awesomely great! You're a genius like you were always been. I can see a successful future ahead of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahha really ? I'm not that geniuos. I'm just trying hard :D

      Delete
  5. Glad that your friends became your inspiration instead of being a bad influence. I loved the way you think of studying, that you are satisfied with the knowledge you gained. Keep that optimism. Always be positive and don't think of letting your dreams fall.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Medals and awards are not the basis of one's intelligence my dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Being on top of the class is not the measure or basis of one's capability to think. just always keep your head up high. As long as you keep doing your best, you have nothing to worry about. ~~ btw you have 8 beautiful best friends.

    ReplyDelete