Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Getting to know me :)

Hi/Hello :)

       Today, I will share my personal story for you to get me to know better. This can help you to understand me better and know all my likes and dislikes. But first let me share a short and funny story for me.

       When I was at the age of I think 1-2 years old, I still doesn't have hair yet and my head was big enough for my uncle to think that I have Hydrocephalus. Every time my mom sharing this story to me, I will not do anything but to laugh at that moment.


       By the way, my name is Airhica Dianne Mallari Ramos but if you are having a hard time pronouncing my first name, you can call me Airha for short. I am now 16 years old and I will become 17 this August 23. I studied High School at Lakan Dula but I am now studying at Lyceum of the Philippines University. I have two older brothers named Ron Royce Mallari Ramos and Vladimer Mallari Ramos. My mom's name is Adelaida Mallari Ramos while my father's name is Ricardo Lapid Ramos. If you are interested why my name is Airhica, I tell you the story. My mother's nickname is Aida so Ai + Rica = Airica. They add some " arte " on it so they add "H" so that is why it becomes " Airhica ". I am just a simple and joyful person. I am kind to people who also kind to me but I am also bad to those who done bad to me. I dislike backstabber person, too much "maarte" and of course people who have bad attitude. My skills are singing and a little bit of dancing.

       My family and I where living at Pacheco Street Tondo, Manila. We are renting a enough space for us and I can say that I am contented on what we have because as long as there is no problem in our family, I will always be the happiest person and I know that I am lucky that I have a complete family.

       I hope that you discover things about me because of this blog. It's my first blog so I hope you enjoyed it. Thank you and wait for my next blog :))



11 comments:

  1. So that's how you got your name, I was wondering where it came from x) Very unique and interesting.
    Some grammatical errors. Don't worry about it though, we're all working on it. You're doing great :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you for reading my blog :)) Sorry for the errors XD

      Delete
  2. I am in favor of your last statement that one must be contented with what life may bring. Anyways,errors were acceptable and manageable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello airha :) Such a cute baby! Like what you said in your last sentence I'm hoping too that I can discover more about you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Trisha :D yeah, how I wish to remain young and innocent girl forever xD Haha. Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I knew a lot of things about you. So it happens that you're the adorable baby in the picture right? You look like a baby model! Hahaha! Unique name and it fits you perfectly for a unique person. Love your blog mate! Be great and Godbless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're name is very unique. That's not a common name, right? And maybe because it was derived from your parents' names. I really like it when someone knows how to be satisfied and contented just being happy with their family. Always love your family and take care of them more than they care for you. It was nice and fun reading your blog, anyways. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice blog classmate :) It helps me to know you better. :) Godbless :*

    ReplyDelete
  9. The thought of you having hydrocephalus is so funny, imagine me laughing hard haha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like it when someone love their family so much and knows how to be satisfied in life. Just always keep your feet on the ground and your head in the clouds. Goodluck :)

    ReplyDelete