Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Getting to know me ( Part 2 )

Hi/Hello

         Today, I will share my interests and hobbies. This is the additional story of my personal life. Actually, I think the thing that I will share to you was not really important to know.

      Hobbies ? Haha I think my hobbies are not that important. Watching television, playing computer, cellphone, eating, and of course sleeping. See ? do you think my hobbies are significant ? Haha I don't think so. But don't judge me that early. That's my hobbies during vacation but i'm not that worthless person because I also do household chores and when June comes, school is my priority. I'm always doing my assignments and projects so sometimes I don't have enough time to play computer and use cellphone. And when I have free time, I used to read stories from wattpad.

        When I step on college life, my number one interests is to travel around the world and that is one of the reasons why I chose Tourism as my course.

         I like you to know some of my favorite/s thing .....


My favorite Anime ( Toradora )


My favorite Manga ( Yamato Nadeshiko )

            I want you to meet my future boyfriend ...

Daniel John Ford Padilla
         Wait ! I don't like to read negative comments about this handsome guy okay ? Gosh I'm really a die hard fan of this guy. 

         Ah, I think I will end this blog now because I am just renting in a computer shop and i don't have time to make it long. And I think that's all my hobbies and interest. Oh wait, I also love to sing anytime and everywhere. I can also dance, a little. Haha Thank you and wait for my next blog :D


12 comments:

  1. Hmm hobbies...Your hobbies might not be signifant to others, but to you it is. Right? I think I'm right haha anyway, it was nice to get to know you. Good job and keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello classmate, I actually heard you singing live and I could really tell how good you are so I think you must pursue your dream of becoming a singer. There's no harm in trying just remember one thing; if you fail, it doesn't mean you're a loser but there'll be time for everything. Keep going!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Geryka :) Thank you for the compliment ^__^ Hahaha

      Delete
  3. Hello. I actually laughed after I read your blog. Especially when you said that you're just renting the computer.Nice blog classmate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Criselle :) Hahaha yeah .. that time, I'm just renting the computer so I was in a hurry to do this blog anyways thank you for reading my blog :D

      Delete
  4. So I read that your a singer! I really thought that you'll be a great singer one day. Just pursue your dreams and you'll just knew that one day you've already become one! Be great like you've always been.

    ReplyDelete
  5. From your last blog, I have read that you're a dancer and now you're a singer! Wow. You're really a talented one. Improve your skills and try to share it with others. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not doing the household chores during school days doesn't make you worthless. You are just concentrating on your studies, I know the feeling because I also can't do the household chores because I'm busy. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're a singer! Wow ! Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i think you can be a DJ because you're a good singer and good at giving some advice :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just continue to study hard. keep it up. Hey former classmate I know you're a good singer and dancer why not lets try something new, how about just study. just kidding. Goodluck. :)

    ReplyDelete