Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Child Labour




CHILD LABOR
          Child laborers remains high in our country. Every child should be given adequate education. Instead of schooling, they are forced to work for their family to feed their hungry stomach. I think, poverty is the main reason on why children forced to work. Even if they want to go to school, they can't because of poverty. I really felt pity to them especially when I see how difficult their work is. 

          I am also worried about what their doing because it's really dangerous for their age. I want to help them somehow but I don't know how. So I can say that I'm really lucky because I live much better than them but on the other side, I feel pity for them because they really have to work hard for them to have food while me, I'm just depending on what my parents will provide me. I hope someday, Child Labor will decreased as soon as possible so that every children will have the right to play and to be educated.

2 comments:

  1. It's sad to see that these children are working so hard at an early age. They should be in school studying to achieve their dreams in the future. Its not even their fault and choice to be in that kind of situation. It is basically their parents fault.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In order to stop or decrease the rate of child laborers we must cure the main reason why we have this kind of problem.

    ReplyDelete