Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 16, 2014

The Importance of Acquiring an Education to me

          Education means opportunity. Education gives us a chance to change our life into a better one. It gives us hope to achieve all our plans and goals in life. Everyone of us is a bundle of unique gifts and talents; therefore, we should use it to enhance our skills, for us to be a better person. All of us need to learn to gain knowledge. Education is a gift of knowledge that cannot be stolen, and can bring us to our dreams.

          Education is very important in our life, because without education, job will be really hard to get. In our generation, level of education is the number one requirement in getting a job. Education is very important to me because this is my chance to help my family in the future. I want to be a successful one someday because I want to give a better life for my family, especially to my parents who supports me in every thing I want. They are having a hard time for me to go to a private school, for me to achieve all goals I want in life. Education is my number one key for me, because this will help me to build all my future plans in life. I want to give back all the sacrifices and efforts that they did, for me to have a better future. They want the best life for me, so I want to graduate for them and take care of them someday. 

          Apart from me, my family is the number one reason on why I am studying. I also want to be a professional one to be respected by others. Education have the big part for me, because education is the passport to the future. Education is the most powerful weapon that we can use to change our world.


No comments:

Post a Comment