Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Post 2 (Reflection)

Reflection
Questions :
1.) What do you think are the Advantages of this blog project ?
2.) What do you think are the Disadvantages of this blog project ?
3.) What are your reactions towards your peer comments on your blog posts ?
4.) What are the challenges that you encountered in this blog project ?
5.) What is your over-all comment about this blog project ?


1.) I think the advantages of this blog are :

  •  You can share your own feelings/thoughts about a certain topic.
  •  You can be an eye opener for those person who will read your blog.
  •  You can be a better writer because it improves your writing skills.
  •  You can help others by the information that your giving.
  •  You can also use blog as your hobby.
  •  It can be used as a Diary.
  •  You can gain new friends.


2.) I think the disadvantages of this blog are :

  •  It's hard to update when you doesn't have a personal computer.
  •  It's hard to maintain because some bloggers fail to update their blogs because of a certain reason.
  •  Discipline is also a disadvantage because some bloggers are lazy to update their blogs so as a result,  their blogs are not updated. If you want to be a blogger, you have to be disciplined enough to maintain your blog posts.
  •  Some people opinions were not acceptable.
3.) I felt happy because this is the first time i'm blogging and most of the comments where positive. I just  laugh to myself when somebody comment about my wrong grammar. They make me more determined to  my dreams and compliment me about my skills.

4.) I think the challenges that I encounter in writing a blogs are :
  •  The topics that I will tackle about.
  •  The time and schedule. Sometimes I don't have enough time to update my blog.
5) I conclude that this blog helps me a lot to be more expressive on what my feelings are. It gives me a chance to express my own feelings and insights. It improves my skills not only in writing but also in thinking skills. I gain more knowledge and I share some knowledge. This blog gives us freedom to write or share to help others and to be helped. We can also learn by comment because it is an important part of our growth. It can improve our ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment